Australian pedophile denied entry into #Bali

An Australian man was denied entry into Bali on Tuesday for his alleged involvement in a pedophile case. The Australian, identified only by the initials BGC, was rejected upon his arrival at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport at 1:30 p.m. on Jetstar Airlines JQ43 from Melbourne, Australia.

Immigration chief Ari Budijanto told The Jakarta Post that BGC was rejected because his name was included on the banned entry list.

“He is on the banned entry list as was involved in a pedophile case in his country,” Ari said in Denpasar.

(Read also: Australian pedophile gets 15 years’ imprisonment in Bali)

The banned entry list is based on cooperation between interpol and neighboring countries, including Australia.  

Ari said BGC accepted the denial. “He could not fight against us,” he said. 

BGC was flown back to Melbourne at 11:15 p.m. on Jetstar Airlines flight number JQ58. 

Previously, other Australians have also been rejected from entering Bali.

On Jan. 6 this year, James William Pender was stopped upon his arrival at the airport. He was traveling from Malaysia at the time.

On Jan. 27, Daniel Bryan Wilson was refused entry when he arrived from Perth on Air Asia flight QZ537. 

On March 21, Roderick John Pypers was deported back to Australia soon after he arrived in Bali from Sydney on Jetstar Airlines JQ 37.

Source – TheJakartaPost

FOR THE BEST GLOBAL HOTEL & FLIGHT BOOKINGS

Follow me on Social Media:

One thought on “Australian pedophile denied entry into #Bali”

Leave a Reply